WE ARE A PROUD
WHAT IS ABSA?
ABSA provides pressure equipment safety program services, under the direction of a Board of Directors that represents both the pressure equipment industry and the public.
The key to ABSA’s effective delivery of pressure equipment safety programs are their partnerships with industry leaders that work toward the same goals.
As a certified ABSA contractor, BMP Mechanical has proven to have excellent professional competency, high motivation and service orientation. BMP Mechanical is dedicated to implementing pressure equipment safety programs in the most effective and efficient way.
Key responsibilities OF An
- Ensuring our pressure equipment is subject to the Act and regulations.
- Ensure that our work is done in accordance with the applicable code of construction and regulations.
- Ensure our welding procedures are registered with ABSA.
- Ensure we use ABSA-certified pressure welders and welding operators who have valid performance qualification cards issued in accordance with the Pressure Welders Regulation.
- Ensure that ABSA is notified prior to any repairs or alterations, and that all required approvals and certifications are completed.
- Ensure that any required reports or certifications are properly completed and Certified, as required by the applicable construction codes and regulations.